- HOW TO USE
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Our best-selling exfoliating gloves in pink and black, at a discounted price! Our premium quality exfoliating gloves visibly remove dead skin, leaving your skin smooth, clean, and clear. Our gloves are made of 100% natural viscose fiber that requires no use of chemicals. Just add water!
- Boosts cell turnover
- Removes fake tan
- May reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scarring
- Addresses skin problems such as congestion, Keratosis Pilaris (strawberry skin), ingrown hair, and breakouts
- Promotes collagen production to reveal a more youthful-looking skin
STEP 1: Soak your body in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes to soften the skin.
STEP 2: Remove yourself from the water, wet your glove, then squeeze out the excess water.
STEP 3: Scrub your body using the glove and watch dead skin/fake tan roll off your skin. Make sure that you do not use soap, shower gel, or body wash, as the gloves need friction in order to be effective. Water is all you need, but make sure that your body is not too wet, otherwise, peeling may not occur.
STEP 4: Rinse your body and enjoy smoother and cleaner skin!
- Made of 100% plant fibers.
- Hand wash only.
- Replace glove every 6-8 weeks.
- The level of peeling is unique to each person, but rest assured, your skin is being exfoliated.
- Peeling may not occur if the body is too wet or too hairy.
- Use 1-2 times a week.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use the pink one for regular exfoliation and the black one for removing self-tanner. Love that they came out with black gloves as nothing bugs me more than stains. Highly recommend these gloves.